RESOURCES FOR GROUPS
Resources to help strengthen your group and help your group carry the message to the still suffering alcoholic
Learn How General Service Benefits Your Group and The Still Suffering Alcoholic
- Request a visit or contact from your local District Committee Member (DCM)
- Request an Outreach Packet on General Service for your group
- Read the General Service Conference Approved "General Service Representative: May Be The Most Important Job In A.A." pamphlet
Connect Your Group To The General Service Structure Of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Register your group with the General Service Office (GSO) and receive information directly from New York. Not sure if your group already has a service number? Email us here.
- Register your group's General Service Representative (GSR) with GSO and provide your group's input on matters affecting your group, and A.A. as a whole.
Resources For Group Inventories
Other Group Resources