2ND ANNUAL "WHAT IS SERVICE?" EVENT
Join us again this year for our 2nd Annual "What Is Service?" event. We filled last year's venue to capacity and have rented a larger space in anticipation of a larger turn out.
And in case you're asking, yes lunch will be provided.
- Date: Saturday, March 3rd
- Time: 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Location: St. Thomas Apostle Church (Church basement auditorium)
- Address: 2665 Woodley Rd NW / Washington, DC 20008
12:00 to 1:00 PM - Panel 1 - Area Service Panel: Chaired by Michelle G.
12:00 PM to 12:45 PM -
- The Role Of The Past Delegate(s): Amy C.
- The Role Of The GSR: Sydney C.
- The Role Of The DCM: Tony G.
- The Role Of The Area Chairperson: Lynette D.
- The Relation Between The Groups, The Area, and New York: Jason R.
- 12:45 PM to 1:00 PM - Q&A
1:00 PM to 1:30 - Lunch + Fellowship
1:30 PM to 3:00 PM - Area Committees Panel: Chaired by Michelle G.
- 1:30 PM to 1:45 - Bridging the Gap - Irving M.
- 1:45 PM to 1:50 PM - Q&A
- 1:50 PM to 2:05 PM - Cooperating With The Professional Community - Raj K.
- 2:05 PM to 2:10 PM - Q&A
- 2:10 PM to 2:25 PM- Public Information - Bill I., Shannon C.,
- 2:25 PM to 2:30 PM - Q&A
- 2:30 PM to 2:55 PM - Small Group Break Out Session
- 2:55 PM to 3:00 PM - 7th Tradition Basket + Close